Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, Tammy!

Today is my beautiful wife's birthday!


Here we are a few years back (in our courting phase) in front of the NYC Serendipity 3 restaurant.

Besides the fact that she's beautiful, I could list off a thousand reasons why she's so amazing, but to keep it brief: She's amazing to me, because we're both in synch with each other all the time. Even when we don't agree on something, we talk it out until we do. When I'm feeling worn out, she lifts me up. When I'm feeling frustrated, she calms me down.

But she does more than just make me content. She also challenges and encourages me to take on new challenges. She inspires me to try things I never would've done before I'd met her. And she is just the sweetest person to ever walk this earth.

Anyway, I said I wasn't going to list out all the reasons (and I haven't come close yet). Let it just be said that she's a perfect fit for me, and that I'm so happy to have her as my wife and as a mother and step-mother to my boys (and I know they are grateful too).

Happy Birthday, Tammy! I love you!

1 comment:

... Paige said...

Happy Belated Birthday and future many mores